Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

I lost Firefox when I tried to install Firefox 4. I need a download link to the older version in order to use Firefox. My laptop is a Mac OS X Version 10.4.11.

Aerouge

My computer is a Mac OS X Ver. 10.4.11. Firefox 4 is not compatible with this version, but the older application was overwritten when I downloaded Firefox 4. Is there a link I can use to download an older version of the app that is compatible with my computer?

Thanks!

My computer is a Mac OS X Ver. 10.4.11. Firefox 4 is not compatible with this version, but the older application was overwritten when I downloaded Firefox 4. Is there a link I can use to download an older version of the app that is compatible with my computer? Thanks!

Сви одговори (1)

Firefox 4 requires at least OS X 10.5 and an Intel Mac.

For an unofficial Firefox 4 compatible version that runs on Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.8 (PowerPC) you can look at:

Firefox 3.6.x (Mac OS X 10.4 and later) can be found here: