Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

When I click on the "+" for a new tab, I get an unwanted website. How do I get ride of this?

Herbiecook

I have several wanted tabs that open when Mozilla Firefox is opened. However, everytime I want to start a new tab by hitting the "+" I get the same unwanted website "http://start.facemoods.com/?a=ironto&f=2". This website I have never accessed before. How do I block or prevent this from happening?

I have several wanted tabs that open when Mozilla Firefox is opened. However, '''everytime''' I want to start a new tab by hitting the "+" I get the same unwanted website "http://start.facemoods.com/?a=ironto&f=2". This website I have never accessed before. How do I block or prevent this from happening?

Сви одговори (1)