Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Hos do I void this action? This sentence appears at the to of the display almost always when I open a file from the internet. “Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page … Allow”

mymble

“Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page … Allow” Yes, I want "Allow to be the default setting.

“Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page … Allow” Yes, I want "Allow to be the default setting.

Сви одговори (1)

  1. Open the Preferences dialog (in the Firefox menu select Preferences)
  2. Go to the Advanced panel, and then select the General tab
  3. Uncheck the setting "Warn me when websites try to redirect or reload the page"