Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How do I copy my Bookmarks from one PC to another. Both have Foxfire

rjameson

I need to copy my Bookmarks file from my old PC now be my backup to my new PC but can not find out how to do this. Thanks

I need to copy my Bookmarks file from my old PC now be my backup to my new PC but can not find out how to do this. Thanks

Сви одговори (1)

You can use the procedure in the following link to back them up to a file, and then restore the file on the other PC - https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Backing+up+and+restoring+bookmarks

For an alternative approach that lets you copy more than just the bookmarks see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Recovering+important+data+from+an+old+profile