Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

why is history only retained for 7 days even though the retention values is significantly greater?

sta2fireman

I have the retain browsing history value set to 40 days, but regardless of what steps I take, the maximum number of days that my history is retained is 7. The tabs shown in the history are "Today", "Yesterday", and "Last 7 days".

Thanks!

I have the retain browsing history value set to 40 days, but regardless of what steps I take, the maximum number of days that my history is retained is 7. The tabs shown in the history are "Today", "Yesterday", and "Last 7 days". Thanks!

Сви одговори (1)

You can look at these prefs on the about:config page to make sure that you keep history.