Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

my hard disc went on the blink - now have a new hard drive - can read old hard drive - how can I retrieve old book marks and put into new installed firefox

raymondhc

above details problem - can get access to old hard drive and I wish to find file with the old book marks in ( will not be able to read from firefox on this drive) - and then import to firefox on new hard drive)

above details problem - can get access to old hard drive and I wish to find file with the old book marks in ( will not be able to read from firefox on this drive) - and then import to firefox on new hard drive)

Сви одговори (2)