Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

I have ver 3.6.10 It keeps crashing anyone help

cpj1955

my firefox keeps crashing when I open it it opens then crashes and I get a crash report

my firefox keeps crashing when I open it it opens then crashes and I get a crash report

Сви одговори (2)

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+crashes#Getting_help_with_your_crash

Type about:crashes in the URL bar and hit Enter. Click the hyperlinks to bring up the Crash Report pages and copy'n'paste the URL of each of those reports into the message box here. We'll see if we can help you figure out what is causing those crashes to happen.