Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

When I open'd a website it came up with gibberish unicode language instead of the actual page, how do I remov'd this error and or fix it ?

derp

I get a strange error when I open up some web pages, this is the error http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/18.../errorgb.png What do I do Guys, just what do I do ?

I get a strange error when I open up some web pages, this is the error [http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1825/errorgb.png] What do I do Guys, just what do I do ?

Сви одговори (1)

Try some other character encodings:
View > character encoding >
As you say, it looks like it's dsplaying unicode 16 so try utf-8 or ISO-8859-1 - or some others

This can happen when the page fails to specify an encoding, or the page is not meant to be a standalone page. Or it's coded wrongly.