Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Firefox crashes unexpectedly

AnonymousUser

Whenever I try to go on Facebook on Firefox or on Internet Explorer while having Firefox open, Firefox crashes and closes. It would appear that Firefox isn't working correctly with Facebook games as it only happens when I have Firefox open. Any help please?

Crash ID(s)

F_2010492618'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Whenever I try to go on Facebook on Firefox or on Internet Explorer while having Firefox open, Firefox crashes and closes. It would appear that Firefox isn't working correctly with Facebook games as it only happens when I have Firefox open. Any help please? == Crash ID(s) == F_2010492618''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Сви одговори (2)

It seems the problem is not related directly with facebook but flash.

as a web developer i've been noticing this for the past few days working on a website that includes a small amount of flash

I hate to sound so stupid, but what can I do to stop this from happening again, please? It's driving me crazy.