Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Not connecting

StyledDelicious

I'm having trouble signing into to some online news sites especially videos. The screen shows activity without actually loading a video or website site. I can't connect, it just keeps spinning.

I'm having trouble signing into to some online news sites especially videos. The screen shows activity without actually loading a video or website site. I can't connect, it just keeps spinning.

Сви одговори (1)

Need more info, printsrceen!!

This is a problem with several possible causes Clear your cache and cookies Disable browser extensions Restart your router Check for VPN or firewall Your antivirus program