Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Mozilla VPN will not activate

philip.lewer

I signed up and paid for Mozilla VPN on 07/09/2024 and received an email saying: "Your payment is currently processing and may take up to four business days to complete."

I still cannot sign into Mozilla VPN and it is asking me to pay for the service.

I signed up and paid for Mozilla VPN on 07/09/2024 and received an email saying: "Your payment is currently processing and may take up to four business days to complete." I still cannot sign into Mozilla VPN and it is asking me to pay for the service.

Сви одговори (1)

This section you posted in is for support of the (desktop) Firefox web browser.

For Mozilla VPN support it uses a ticket system where you can post your question using https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/firefox-private-network-vpn/form

The knowledge base for Mozilla VPN is at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox-private-network-vpn