Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Drafts and Sent folders are duplicated

g.freyburger

Since I changed PCs and reinstalled Thunderbird, I've had a problem that I can't solve. In my orange.fr mailbox (and only in that one), my Drafts and Sent folders are duplicated. The distribution between the folders seems random, or I didn't recognize its logic. Here's their location: DRAFT imap://g.freyburger%40wanadoo.fr@imap.orange.fr/INBOX/DRAFT imap://g.freyburger%40wanadoo.fr@imap.orange.fr/INBOX/Drafts SENT imap://g.freyburger%40wanadoo.fr@imap.orange.fr/INBOX/OUTBOX imap://g.freyburger%40wanadoo.fr@imap.orange.fr/INBOX/Sent When I consult my sent messages on my browser (Brave), it is the one corresponding to imap://.../INBOX/OUTBOX that appears and only it. Orange can't help me, telling me that the problem concerns TB. How do I merge DRAFT and Drafts, and also DRAFT and Drafts without losing my messages. Of course, I don't want to lose any messages... Thank you for your reply, Yours sincerely Geneviève

Since I changed PCs and reinstalled Thunderbird, I've had a problem that I can't solve. In my orange.fr mailbox (and only in that one), my Drafts and Sent folders are duplicated. The distribution between the folders seems random, or I didn't recognize its logic. Here's their location: DRAFT imap://g.freyburger%40wanadoo.fr@imap.orange.fr/INBOX/DRAFT imap://g.freyburger%40wanadoo.fr@imap.orange.fr/INBOX/Drafts SENT imap://g.freyburger%40wanadoo.fr@imap.orange.fr/INBOX/OUTBOX imap://g.freyburger%40wanadoo.fr@imap.orange.fr/INBOX/Sent When I consult my sent messages on my browser (Brave), it is the one corresponding to imap://.../INBOX/OUTBOX that appears and only it. Orange can't help me, telling me that the problem concerns TB. How do I merge DRAFT and Drafts, and also DRAFT and Drafts without losing my messages. Of course, I don't want to lose any messages... Thank you for your reply, Yours sincerely Geneviève
Приложени снимци екрана

Сви одговори (2)

sorry : How do I merge OUTBOX and Sent, and also DRAFT and Drafts without losing my messages ?

Hi I am having this same issue but the folders that are extra are not used at all. In the example below, the ones with the stars are the extra ones. I have tried to delete them but they won't delete. I am using the most updated version of Nebula 128.3.3esr Thanks for any help.

Norma C.