Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Yahoo mail keeps closing in firefox browser

corinneconnor

My yahoo mail keeps closing when I am on firefox which is the browser I use all the time. I have to keep reopening it many time in a day. I am on a pc with windows 10

My yahoo mail keeps closing when I am on firefox which is the browser I use all the time. I have to keep reopening it many time in a day. I am on a pc with windows 10

Сви одговори (1)

This seems to be linked to:

(A) Opening your Yahoo! mail inbox from another Yahoo! page, and (B) Downloading an attachment

Some time after downloading the attachment, a script in the page tries to close it. Normally, that's not allowed, but when the page was opened using a link from Yahoo! itself, it seems to be allowed.

Try starting a new Yahoo! mail tab by pasting https://mail.yahoo.com/ in the address bar and pressing Enter to load your inbox that way. It should be more resistant to closing itself.