Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Fonts not working in Ubuntu 18

mike331

I'm having trouble with fonts in Ubuntu 18. Firefox sometimes works correctly, but sometimes it seems like it can't render some of the fonts on the page. I have even seen Google search results page broken. As you can see in the screenshot, Firefox developer tools don't work correctly either. I have not seen this behavior in other browsers on this same computer.

I'm having trouble with fonts in Ubuntu 18. Firefox sometimes works correctly, but sometimes it seems like it can't render some of the fonts on the page. I have even seen Google search results page broken. As you can see in the screenshot, Firefox developer tools don't work correctly either. I have not seen this behavior in other browsers on this same computer.
Приложени снимци екрана

Сви одговори (1)

Here is an additional screenshot, showing the Slashdot homepage using a font that is not the right font, it's selected a serif font for the titles which is not what other browsers on this same computer show.