Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How to use Multi account container with facebook container

billahnnr

Hi I want to know how can I use multi account container with facebook container.

And one more question which is - if I add multiple sites in a single container then those sites will share data with each other ?

Hi I want to know how can I use multi account container with facebook container. And one more question which is - if I add multiple sites in a single container then those sites will share data with each other ?

Сви одговори (1)

And one more thing what is the use of "limit to designated site" in the multi account container addon in firefox