Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Manual Proxy Authentication Problem. User Name and Password dialouge box is not appearing.

joyjohonroy

I want to use manual proxy. I have put my ip and port correctly, but the user name and password box is not appearing on the screen. I have tried fix this problem by changing the "network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies" and "network.negotiate-auth.allow-proxies" values to false, but it is not working too.

I want to use manual proxy. I have put my ip and port correctly, but the user name and password box is not appearing on the screen. I have tried fix this problem by changing the "network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies" and "network.negotiate-auth.allow-proxies" values to false, but it is not working too.

Сви одговори (3)

Hi, do you have the Do not prompt for authentication if password is saved option selected? Try to deselect it.

TyDraniu said

Hi, do you have the Do not prompt for authentication if password is saved option selected? Try to deselect it.

No the Do not prompt for authentication if password is saved option is not selected.

TyDraniu said

Hi, do you have the Do not prompt for authentication if password is saved option selected? Try to deselect it.

Thank you for your respond. No, the Do not prompt for authentication if password is saved option is not selected.