Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How will I be able to logon to Paypal using my assigned VPN address?

terry904

I have to disable my VPN if I want to use Paypal to donate or pay a bill. I do not have to use a URL to do this as it is automatic. My address appears to be the VPN address in this new system. Will I still be able to disable the VPN as usual before i click on the Paypal icon to initialise payment?

I have to disable my VPN if I want to use Paypal to donate or pay a bill. I do not have to use a URL to do this as it is automatic. My address appears to be the VPN address in this new system. Will I still be able to disable the VPN as usual before i click on the Paypal icon to initialise payment?

Сви одговори (1)

What new system ? And have no idea.