Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Solved Архивирано

Goudi Handfooled font not rendered correctly in FF 58.0.1

Klas

As seen in the screenshot, "Titelblad" is rendered wrong in the page but correctly in the fonts inspector. What can I do to fix this?

As seen in the screenshot, "Titelblad" is rendered wrong in the page but correctly in the fonts inspector. What can I do to fix this?
Приложени снимци екрана

Сви одговори (2)

http://strimlad.se/gravs%c3%a5dd/00.titelblad.html

It's OK for me.

Maybe it's something with remote fonts? Go to about:config and check gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled == true.

Одабрано решење

I found the problem, or at least a solution. The font displays wrong unless I set the style as { ... font-weight: bold; }

Haven't looked into the metadata of the font but perhaps there's something in there that would explain this.

For whatever reason, the font renders as expected in Chromium without the font-weight setting. Whether that is actually correct or not I have no idea :)