Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Firefox crashes

jerovera

After Firefox started to crash on each startup I tried to update. I removed Firefox using 'Programs' and tried to reinstall a new version but still no succes. Latest crash report: Crash-ID: bp-9bcf8b18-9d25-4819-a341-fa29f2170127 Thx for any help.

After Firefox started to crash on each startup I tried to update. I removed Firefox using 'Programs' and tried to reinstall a new version but still no succes. Latest crash report: Crash-ID: bp-9bcf8b18-9d25-4819-a341-fa29f2170127 Thx for any help.

Сви одговори (1)

Product Firefox Release Channel release Version 51.0.1 Build ID 20170125094131 OS Windows 10 OS Version 10.0.10240 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Signature: PREF_GetIntPref

Attention Sumo's there are 7 related bug reports.


Update your Websense. If the problem continues, disable it.