Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

How can I keep FireFox from disabling my add-ons? Kaspersky in NOT malware. Please STOP DISABLING IT!

stelloriginals

FireFox keeps disabling add-ons from my Kaspersky internet security. If you do not recognize Kaspersky as security software, it's not my fault you live under a rock. LEAVE IT ALONE! STOP disabling it! Please fix this so I can keep using your browser. If it doesn't stop, I am going to uninstall it.

FireFox keeps disabling add-ons from my Kaspersky internet security. If you do not recognize Kaspersky as security software, it's not my fault you live under a rock. LEAVE IT ALONE! STOP disabling it! Please fix this so I can keep using your browser. If it doesn't stop, I am going to uninstall it.

Сви одговори (2)

Enter about:config into your Firefox address bar Click the I'll be careful button Find xpinstall.signatures.required in the list Right click the preference Select Toggle until the value is false