Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

Mozilla does not prompt for proxy password. I have looked at the steps mentioned in https://support.mozilla.org/questions/926378. Problem still exists.

Sanireddy

I am not prompted for entering the domain name, user name and password for the proxy server. I am able to access some websites without entering the password, but cannot access the internal sites which are accessible only when I enter the proxy username and password.

Please help.

I am not prompted for entering the domain name, user name and password for the proxy server. I am able to access some websites without entering the password, but cannot access the internal sites which are accessible only when I enter the proxy username and password. Please help.

Сви одговори (2)

Please check your proxy settings. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/advanced-panel-accessibility-browsin...

Is your password saved? Uncheck the option to not prompt you if the password is saved.