Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

I keep getting a js/phish virus detdection on my compute how can I get rid of it?

Luke

My new windows8 computer came with norton 360 but I did not think it would get rid of virus' for me so I got AVG and now about once a day AVG tells me that I have a Js/phish virus and it says its from norton how do I get rid of norton to stop getting this virus?

My new windows8 computer came with norton 360 but I did not think it would get rid of virus' for me so I got AVG and now about once a day AVG tells me that I have a Js/phish virus and it says its from norton how do I get rid of norton to stop getting this virus?

Vsi odgovori (1)

It is probably not a good idea to have two sets of anti Virus program. (I am assuming Norton includes AV).

You probably need to check with Norton about removal of software. Security software is not always straight-forward to remove, otherwise it could be ineffective.

This may be applicable