Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

I can print from windows explorer but not from firefox in windows 7?

tlkorth

If I try to print from Firefox to windows 7, I do not get any response. I have a new epson printer. It use to work with an HP printer. I can print a web page from windows explorer but not firefox.

If I try to print from Firefox to windows 7, I do not get any response. I have a new epson printer. It use to work with an HP printer. I can print a web page from windows explorer but not firefox.

Vsi odgovori (1)

"I have a new epson printer."

Try to reset the print.print_printer hidden preference by the following the instructions in this article --> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problems_printing_web_pages


If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.