Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

I've downloaded Firefox for Mac OS Lion and when I double click the dmg file I get a warning that the following disk images couldn't be opened because it's not recognized. I have downloaded other dmg's without issue.

beide@thegroupinc.com

I've downloaded Firefox for Mac OS Lion and when I double click the dmg file I get a warning that the following disk images couldn't be opened because it's not recognized. I have downloaded other dmg's without issue.

I've downloaded Firefox for Mac OS Lion and when I double click the dmg file I get a warning that the following disk images couldn't be opened because it's not recognized. I have downloaded other dmg's without issue.

Vsi odgovori (2)