Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Jookz keeps installing itself on my start page. How can I prevent this permanently?

SeaUrchin

I have repeatedly reset my default start page to Google and Jookz keeps taking over without permission.

I want to permanently block Jookz because it's my choice what home page setup I choose.

How can I block this misbehaving search engine permanently?

I have repeatedly reset my default start page to Google and Jookz keeps taking over without permission. I want to permanently block Jookz because it's my choice what home page setup I choose. How can I block this misbehaving search engine permanently?

Vsi odgovori (1)

Do you have the Jookz toolbar? If you do you uninstall the toolbar. If you do not have the toolbar see How to fix preferences that won't save, from that article first check the part about a user.js file.