Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

I can't access the Firefox browser

Christine O'Sullivan

I get the following error message when I try to open the Firefox homepage. XUL runner Error: Platform version 124.0.2 is not compatible with minVersion >=124.0.1 maxversion <=124.0.1

I get the following error message when I try to open the Firefox homepage. XUL runner Error: Platform version 124.0.2 is not compatible with minVersion >=124.0.1 maxversion <=124.0.1

Vsi odgovori (2)

Hello Christine,

look here: https://support.mozilla.org/de/questions/1432666#answer-1643746

i had the same problem and this was the solution.

Hi Christine, this problem occurs when the updater wasn't completely successful in replaced all the older version program files. Maybe a file was locked? If you download and run the full installer, it should complete the job. In fact, it should recognize that you already have Firefox and do a seamless update. If you aren't confident, you could consider making a profile backup.