Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Zaklenjeno Arhivirano

email setup

SuMo Bot

My laptop is running Windows 7 installed Thunderbird, setup the incoming and outgoing protocols, for 2 different email addresses. But system is just hanging? I tried sending an email from one to the other.....and I received it on my phone, but not on Thunderbird?

Appreciate any help

My laptop is running Windows 7 installed Thunderbird, setup the incoming and outgoing protocols, for 2 different email addresses. But system is just hanging? I tried sending an email from one to the other.....and I received it on my phone, but not on Thunderbird? Appreciate any help

Vsi odgovori (1)

Not sure what you mean by 'system hanging" - generally, if you send mail and it isn't received, it means the account is not set up properly. Possibly, if you post screenshots of server settings, a suggestion may be offered.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.