Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Search engines not showing up on drop down

ramramji

In the search engine option I accidentally deleted all search engines except duckduckgo. I want to add google or Bing but I cant get it in the drop down list

In the search engine option I accidentally deleted all search engines except duckduckgo. I want to add google or Bing but I cant get it in the drop down list
Priloženi posnetki zaslona

Vsi odgovori (1)

Further down on the "Settings -> Search" page under "Search Shortcuts" you should find a button to restore the default search engines.