Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

I have setup 2 new filters but they are not running. I have 11 filters

Davidzim2

I previously set up filters and they are working. I have just added another 2 filters but they are not working. They are active but they will not work. I have deleted and re done them but they just will not work. Is there a limit to how many filters one can have?

I previously set up filters and they are working. I have just added another 2 filters but they are not working. They are active but they will not work. I have deleted and re done them but they just will not work. Is there a limit to how many filters one can have?

Vsi odgovori (1)

re: Is there a limit to how many filters one can have? No.

re :2 filters but they are not working. Could you post images showing the contents of these 2 filters.