Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

exporting and importing address books (ldif)

mrphixit

Running Windows 10 (64bit) on both systems On laptop I export Personal Address Book using ldif On Desktop I import Personal Address book using ldif Tbird version 52.9.1 (32-bit) Some of the addresses are there and some are not

Any clue?

Running Windows 10 (64bit) on both systems On laptop I export Personal Address Book using ldif On Desktop I import Personal Address book using ldif Tbird version 52.9.1 (32-bit) Some of the addresses are there and some are not Any clue?

Vsi odgovori (1)

Hi there


hello there maybe this manual helps your firefox users there? http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_address_books_between_profiles if not come back to us.


Hi