Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Is there a setting to disable image links from just one sender?

Poppajim713

links in emails from just one sender don't work. I subscribed to the emails on another machine and they work fine. I forwarded an email to the affected pc and they work. Up until the beginning of July the emails from that sender worked.

links in emails from just one sender don't work. I subscribed to the emails on another machine and they work fine. I forwarded an email to the affected pc and they work. Up until the beginning of July the emails from that sender worked.

Vsi odgovori (1)

There is no disable for a single sender option. But reading the details I do not think that is what your issue is.

What error messages if any appear? Do you see the "links" as "highlighted" or a different colour? Does the mouse change to the finger pointer that would indicate a valid link?