Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Suddenly firefox (v 60.01.1) will not print web page in color. Have no problem when using Win Explorer. Pls advise

ellenron

When I try to print from webpage image it only prints black and white. No issues with Explorer. Printer is HP Envy 7645. Printer is working properly and prints in color.

When I try to print from webpage image it only prints black and white. No issues with Explorer. Printer is HP Envy 7645. Printer is working properly and prints in color.

Vsi odgovori (1)

Hi, I do not know, but you can try these to see if helpful :

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.