Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

How to know if my addons will be compatible with the newest version of firefox before updating?

FFF0REVER

How to know if my addons will be compatible with the newest version of firefox before updating? I don't want to update first and then have half my addons not work. I have FF 56.0.2 the version just before quantum rendered 90% of my addons useless which is why I downgraded.

I need to know if I can check compatibility before updating. I have a lot of addons.

How to know if my addons will be compatible with the newest version of firefox before updating? I don't want to update first and then have half my addons not work. I have FF 56.0.2 the version just before quantum rendered 90% of my addons useless which is why I downgraded. I need to know if I can check compatibility before updating. I have a lot of addons.

Vsi odgovori (1)

Izbrana rešitev

hi, addons incompatible with firefox quantum will be labelled as "legacy extensions" when you take a look in the addons manager.