Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

I apparently have an addblocker, can't find it, looked in add-ons

kthaxter

I can no longer see pictures when looking at grocery store adds. Says I have an add blocker. I looked in add-ons and extensions. I dont see any add blockers

I can no longer see pictures when looking at grocery store adds. Says I have an add blocker. I looked in add-ons and extensions. I dont see any add blockers

Vsi odgovori (3)

Izbrana rešitev

Hi  !

Could it be that you use Tracking Protection  ? That could make the site think that you're using an adblocker.

See : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/tracking-protection

If so, what you could do : Type in the addresss bar about:config (press Enter) (promise to be careful, if asked)

Type and look for the preference :'

privacy.trackingprotection.enabled and set its value to false

Then close and restart Firefox.

Note : The preference for tracking protection in private windows is :

privacy.trackingprotection.pbmode.enabled

Thank you so much. I just clicked on the little shield in the address bar which allowed me to view the ads for that site.

kthaxter said

Thank you so much. I just clicked on the little shield in the address bar which allowed me to view the ads for that site.

I'm so glad that works for you  ! Thank you for letting me know  !