Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

Would like to be able to global select an address book by address field.

Polski

I send mass e-mailings to approximately 125 addresses. This done as a BCC: for personal privacy. I have tried to set the address field to BCC and entered the address book name. Thunderbird rejected my input. I was forced to copy and paste the address book and set the induvidual address fields to BCC.

I send mass e-mailings to approximately 125 addresses. This done as a BCC: for personal privacy. I have tried to set the address field to BCC and entered the address book name. Thunderbird rejected my input. I was forced to copy and paste the address book and set the induvidual address fields to BCC.

Vsi odgovori (1)

Izbrana rešitev

Open a Write window Press F9 to turn the Contact Sidebar on. Select the contacts for the message and use one of the Add To buttons at the bottom. There is an Add to BCC button.