Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

Is there a way to use FireFox to copy files from a local drive to my ftp site?

GrahamPearson

When I was using Microsoft Internet Explorer, there was a feature that allowed me to link Microsoft Windows Explorer to my ftp site so I could copy files from one of my local drives to my ftp site.

Now I'm using FireFox exclusively, does FireFox have such a feature and, if so, how do I access it?

Thanks for your help and any attention is appreciated. Graham

When I was using Microsoft Internet Explorer, there was a feature that allowed me to link Microsoft Windows Explorer to my ftp site so I could copy files from one of my local drives to my ftp site. Now I'm using FireFox exclusively, does FireFox have such a feature and, if so, how do I access it? Thanks for your help and any attention is appreciated. Graham

Vsi odgovori (1)

Izbrana rešitev