Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

How do I send, or bcc to more than one person at a time?

noru2

I have used outlook express for years and grown very familiar with it. I switched to Thunderbird because of mail problems in WIN7. I have no problem receiving, or sending to one person. The email autofills the name of the first person, but when I try to type another name, the first is deleted. This is the same on TO: or BCC. Also, is there a way to avoid having to click on the field "show remote content" on every message.

Thanks for any assistance.

Norman

I have used outlook express for years and grown very familiar with it. I switched to Thunderbird because of mail problems in WIN7. I have no problem receiving, or sending to one person. The email autofills the name of the first person, but when I try to type another name, the first is deleted. This is the same on TO: or BCC. Also, is there a way to avoid having to click on the field "show remote content" on every message. Thanks for any assistance. Norman

Vsi odgovori (2)

Izbrana rešitev

Fill in the first address field and hit enter. A new address field will magically appear.

I missed your 2nd question. This article explains how to always show remote content and the risks of doing so. You can make that call. Adding your trusted senders to your address book will allow content from them and is the recommended action. http://kb.mozillazine.org/Privacy_basics_(Thunderbird)