why did the start button on my windows move from the bottom left hand comer to the upper right hand cormer
the windows start button isn't easy to use now. some info is covered up so i can't see it.
Ďalšie informácie o systéme
Nainštalované zásuvné moduly
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Version 184.108.40.20668
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Google Update
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Identifikácia prehliadača: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
Did the whole task bar move with it?
Can you right-click the task bar, choose Properties, then on the Taskbar tab change the "Taskbar location on screen" back to "Bottom"?
You should also be able to frag the start bar to its position at the bottom.
Once you have managed to get the task bar at that position best is to lock the task bar via the right-click context menu to prevent this from happening.
This question is about Windows, not Firefox, so I'm closing the thread. See Forum rules and guidelines : Posts in the Firefox support forum must be either questions about the use of Firefox or answers to those questions. Users who post about things other than Firefox support will be directed to an alternative discussion place (ex: mozillaZine) if appropriate.
If you are still having problems moving the Windows Start button back to the bottom left-hand corner, your best bet would be to visit a Windows forum such as answers.microsoft.com or windowsbbs.com and ask for help.