Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Delete ID list proposal in Sign-in ?
When I click into a Login Window of some website, before I type anything, a menu appear with some ID who has been use before to log in the website. How to block this menu of showing ID and keep privacy ? I did look into Firefox / Pref. / Security / Saved PW. Some of those ID are there as it has been asked to memorize the ID and the PW and that's normal, others are not there which is normal too but then why they appear in a menu since it has never been asked to keep them ?… Where are they are been keep, how to delete them and prevent to be memorized…
Všetky odpovede (1)
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop down list:
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"