crash at startup
Hello? I am using firefox browser in my office. but recently when I start up firefox It will not open.(I guess software crash begins...). some ways such as safe mode, refreshness was useless... How can I use it again?
Všetky odpovede (7)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
My crash report ID
bp-016f5e67-0442-409c-8b89-433c30210714 bp-0263ce79-e734-4337-9897-401da0210712 bp-becd7b60-df7a-4658-8f97-db62a0210712 bp-7e6e5a65-ae6e-4d4c-9078-e50810210416
Thank you for your help!
Those crash reports are from July and for Version 89. We need the recent reports for the last few days.
Note: bp-7e6e5a65-ae6e-4d4c-9078-e50810210416 was not found in the servers.
I am sorry... There is no report other than that! Are there anything I can do? What shall I do?
Upravil(a) explo8 dňa
Use these links to create a new profile. Use this new profile as is. Is the problem still there?
Type about:profiles<enter> in the address bar.
I am afraid there is still the problem...
Thank you for your help...
I called for more help.