If you forgot the password you use to log in to Mozilla VPN, reset it to a new one, then log in to Mozilla VPN with your new password.
- Open Mozilla VPN and click (or tap) .
- Enter your email address in the email field and click (or tap) Continue.
- Click (or tap) Forgot your password in the next screen.
- Your browser will open, and you will be taken to Firefox accounts to reset your password.
- Enter the email address associated with your account in the password reset screen and click (or tap) Begin reset.
- You’ll receive a password reset email in your inbox with a link to create a new password.
I’m still unable to log in to Firefox accounts
If you're still having issues to log in, contact us directly:
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Click (or tap) at the top right corner of the application.
- Click (or tap) .
- Enter your email address and details about your issue.
- When complete, click (or tap) submit.