Can I remove/delete Windows Presentation Foundation Plug-in, Just did a fresh install of XP and all updates
Just did a fresh install of winXP, updated the OS and installed the latest drivers I need. I have an older machine that runs great but i am getting a plug-in crash error
Can I remove/delete Windows Presentation Foundation
Thanks mike Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 188.8.131.5212
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox location bar (that's where you enter your website names) and press Enter. You should now see a list of submitted crash reports.
- Copy the most recent 5 report IDs that you see in the crash report window and paste them into your forum response.
Thanks in advance for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
This is the only entry in crash reports
Date Submitted bp-32c795ca-ee49-44f2-bbd9-881cd21301141/14/20131:36 PM
Getting rid of the windows presentation plug-in first by disabling and then removing it, cured the problem Thankusero bold text
Your crash report indicate a problem with the Flash plugin (NPSWF32_11_5_502_146.dll).
Please update Flash to the latest version.
You can find the latest Flash player versions for Firefox on this page.
You can check for problems with current Flash plugin versions and try these:
- disable a possible RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension for Firefox and update the RealPlayer if installed
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin