Firefox suddenly stopped working blocking evenb safari- why? what has gone wrong, under feed back ?http?
Firefox suddenly stopped working with Mac OS 10.6.8- keeps blocking even Safari- will jot download , open pdf file downloads-- wasted a lot of time of several University experts- we can't locate work out why- x3 quit everything, download, reinstalled twice, machine switch on/off- something seriously wrong and wasting alot of time. It had been working faultless for years- recently iMAC 1TB disc was changed by Apple under their programme of exchange for 'free'- it has not worked since!!!! Many thanks
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Many of us have tried -removing all cookies, removing history- on off- quit -reinstall- there is nothing obvious for many of the real experts here- it has wasted time- we need help please!
On PDF issues, disable the Adobe Acrobat plugin so that PDFs open in Apple's own native PDF reader instead.
Firefox menu bar: Tools > Add-ons > Plugins category
I don't understand the part about blocking Safari. Can you describe that problem in more detail?