Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
my firefox toolbar disappeared and I can't do what the solutions say because I don't have a back arrow, file button, tool button, bookmark button, help button, or navagation bar, so how do I get my toolbar back?
How do I restore my firefox toolbar? It was my main toolbar. My other one is google. And then another site tried to install a toolbar that I did not want. When I unchecked to get rid of it, apparently I unchecked the firefox toolbar by accident. I don't know if that's what happened for sure, but I'm guessing that's what happened.
Все ответы (5)
Menu Bar (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help) , see:
- Press F10, Menu bar will appear, click View, click Toolbars, click Menu bar
- Press ALT, the Menu bar will appear, click View, click Toolbars, click Menu bar
- Hold down the ALT button while pressing V+T+M
Navigation Toolbar (Back/forward, Refresh...Home, URL/Location Bar, Search Bar): Do one of the following
- click View > Toolbars, click on "Navigation Toolbar" to place a check mark, OR#right-click the Menu Bar, click "Navigation Toolbar" to place a check mark. See:
Bookmarks Toolbar: Same procedure as Navigation Bar except click "Bookmarks Toolbar".
Status Bar: click View, click Status Bar to place a check mark
Full Screen Mode: If you have no Toolbars or Tab Bar: Press F11 (F11 is an on/off toggle). See: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Netbooks#Full_screen
The information submitted with your question indicates that you have out of date plugins with known security issues that should be updated. To see the plugins submitted with your question, click "More system details..." to the right of your original question post.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- Check your plugin versions: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Note: plugin check page does not have information on all plugin versions
- Update Shockwave Flash
- Use Firefox to Download and SAVE to your hard drive from one of the links below; the links take you directly to the download and you avoid the "getplus" download manager and "extras" (i.e., toolbars, virus scan links, etc.) on the main Adobe page.
- SAVE to your Desktop so you can find it
- After download completes, close Firefox
- Click on the file you just downloaded and install
- Note: Vista and Win7 users may need to right-click the installer downloaded and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Note: Most browsers other than IE will also get updated with this one download
- Note: To update IE, same procedure but use IE to go: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe
- After installation, restart Firefox and check your version again.
- Download links and other information:
- or you can download, save, then run the manual installers for IE, then for Firefox (and all other browsers) from here: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html#main_ManualInstaller
- Also see: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installing+the+Flash+plugin
- Also see (if needed): http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/191/tn_19166.html#main_Uninstall
- Update Java:
- Download and update instructions: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Java+plugin+with+Firefox
- Removing old versions (if needed): http://www.java.com/en/download/faq/remove_olderversions.xml
- Remove multiple Java Console extensions (if needed): http://kb.mozillazine.org/Java#Multiple_Java_Console_extensions
- After the installation, start Firefox and check your version again.
Don't forget the Magic 'ALT' key - that restores the menu line if you blew that away too. This is where you will find the 'File' 'Edit' 'View,' etc. Tabs that will get you started. Then pick the 'View' button and a drop down list will get your tool bars back. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for this solution to use the 'ALT ' key. I appreciate that you took the time to post here! This fixed my problem!
Brilliant. Thank you! Sorted immediately. I tried out Yahoo toolbar and couldn't uninstall it. Yahoo help totally unhelpful. Finally deleted via Firefox help. But no toolbar. Reinstalled my toolbar via you!!
I had the same problem. Here is what I did: Put cursor on top of the page, right click, uncheck "Hide the toolbar", check "Exit full-screen".