Feedback button is not working, even though I'm upgraded to 4.0b2
The question is pretty self-explanatory, but this is what is happening:
Every time I go to submit feedback, I'll click either "Firefox Made Me Happy Because..." or "Firefox Made Me Sad Because..." and it will open the correct URL, but then transfer to the Input Download page. I had even thought, because my computer has had a couple issues the past week that I resolved, that something happened to my Firefox, so I reinstalled Beta 2, but that did not resolve the issue.
So, has anyone else had this issue, and is there a way to fix it?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
Каждый раз при открытии Firefox
Это началось когда...
I went to provide feedback on an aspect of firefox
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2
I have not found a definitive answer, but this may be due to the original planned release date for beta 3.
Beta 3 was originally planned to be released on August 6th, but has been delayed for a few days. The feedback system appears to have been setup to stop feedback from beta 2 from 6th August when beta 3 was originally planned for release. The feedback system will work again once beta 3 is released.
You may also have a look at this similar thread:
Changed the user agent string is not recommended. It could lead to other problems, either now or later.
Additionally feedback provided when using a changed user agent string could be misleading. If you report a fault on beta 2 but use a beta 3 useragent, it may give the indication that you are having the problem with beta 3. Problems that occur in beta 2 may not occur in beta 3.