Firefox is not opening at all in other profiles.
When I log into another profile firefox will not open or run. This is on a Vista system.
Every time Firefox opened
== I rebooted
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I understand that you're having troubles opening Firefox when you are logged into a different account on your local machine. What edition of Windows Vista are you running, and is it 32 or 64 bit? Try using the version of Firefox that is appropriate for your machine (e.g. 64 bit edition on 64 bit Windows Vista) and see if that fixes your problem. Otherwise, try just replacing your installation (Install over top) and maybe that will fix your problem.
Please let me know if this is of assistance.
Best regards Aimee