Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Firefox crashes only on exiting. I have been having problems on other browsers with games that employ the use of Adobe Flashplayer. No matter how many times I have tried to update this application it still crashes at some point during the game. After Flashplayer crashes, a window pops up that gives me the choice of stopping Flashplayer. After I click on the choice to stop it, with other browsers the page must be reloaded. With Firefox, as soon as I stop Flashplayer, the game continues, but when I try to close the Firefox browser, I get a message that Mozilla Firefox has crashed. Usually, I must open up my Windows Task Manager in order to achieve this. I am running Windows 7.
The last report was a hang-up: ID: 9d768ccd-57a5-479d-a917-269642151129 at 9:59 am today. The last crash report was a shutdown on 11/27/2015 at 7:07 am: ID: 330dfa24-b214-4bbd-b4ba-87eeb2151127
Все ответы (3)
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and try this:
- make sure you have the latest Flash version:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- disable hardware acceleration in Firefox
In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.
- do not clear the Cookies
- do not clear the Site Preferences
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history": [X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" > Settings
- Clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, passwords, and other website specific data.
- Clearing Cookies will remove all selected cookies including cookies with an allow exception that you want to keep.
You can let the cookies expire when Firefox is closed to make them session cookies.
http://www.adobe.com/special/products/flashplayer/fp_distribution3.html is eventually going away as of Jan 22 2016 and will not be able to use the distributions, which should only be available for enterprise distribution
You need to do either of the following: 1) Uninstaller here: http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe
2) Install NPAPI flash installer here: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe
3) or do it all in about 30 seconds here ( includes clean install ): http://sourceforge.net/projects/adobeflashupdater/