Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Firefox crashes on Startup, even IE doesn't want to start up
Hey I wanted to submit the crash report but in the crash report there is only an ID no info. I looked on several forums and wikis but can't find an answer. My Firefox just keeps crashing bevor it is even started correctly. IE is the same and in a sec I will try Chrome or Opera, but I'm very sceptic that it'll work.
Все ответы (1)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] The image "Windows key" does not exist. + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!