X
Нажмите здесь, чтобы перейти на мобильную версию сайта.

Форум поддержки

How do I find FF's version number on android?

JC
Размещено

I liked around in the settings but couldn't find it.

I liked around in the settings but couldn't find it.

Выбранное решение

Hello,

In FF for android, tap the three bar icon at the top right of the screen.

  1. then tap settings
  2. then tap Mozilla
  3. then tap about Firefox

Under the word "Firefox" on the top left of the screen you should see the current version of FF that you are using.

Hope this helps!

Прочитайте этот ответ в контексте 3

Дополнительные сведения о системе

Приложение

  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:34.0) Gecko/34.0 Firefox/34.0

Дополнительная информация

Ererer 15 решений 94 ответов
Размещено

Выбранное решение

Hello,

In FF for android, tap the three bar icon at the top right of the screen.

  1. then tap settings
  2. then tap Mozilla
  3. then tap about Firefox

Under the word "Firefox" on the top left of the screen you should see the current version of FF that you are using.

Hope this helps!

Hello, In FF for android, tap the three bar icon at the top right of the screen. #then tap settings #then tap Mozilla #then tap about Firefox Under the word "Firefox" on the top left of the screen you should see the current version of FF that you are using. Hope this helps!
JC
Размещено

Задавший вопрос

Aha! There it is! I guess I didn't manage to stumble down that path through the menus.

There was a slight additional problem that I've also been investigating: I didn't spot the version number at first, until I tried expanding the image to see what some of the tiny, unreadable squiggles were. One of them was the version number. I've seen this a lot lately, in most of the (7 so far) browsers that I've loaded onto the phone. I have some test pages with lots of text, with lots of HTML tags, but I've carefully excluded any hints as to sizes. No font tags, no width= or size= attributes, etc. FF and others format various chunks of text at different sizes, for no reasons that I can discern. I see a lot of cases where one chunk of text is shown really tiny, and only readable if the page is blown up to a huge size. Different browsers pick different pieces of text to make unreadable this way.

When I view the same test pages on various browsers on my linux or OSX boxes, the text all comes out the same size, as intended (which is handy for people with visual problems). There's something weird going on with text size on Android and IOS systems, but I haven't been able to diagnose (or fix) it yet. Googling the issue doesn't turn up any clues, just other questions about the issue. Maybe I'll post a question here, after I've worked out a few more test cases.

Aha! There it is! I guess I didn't manage to stumble down that path through the menus. There was a slight additional problem that I've also been investigating: I didn't spot the version number at first, until I tried expanding the image to see what some of the tiny, unreadable squiggles were. One of them was the version number. I've seen this a lot lately, in most of the (7 so far) browsers that I've loaded onto the phone. I have some test pages with lots of text, with lots of HTML tags, but I've carefully excluded any hints as to sizes. No font tags, no width= or size= attributes, etc. FF and others format various chunks of text at different sizes, for no reasons that I can discern. I see a lot of cases where one chunk of text is shown really tiny, and only readable if the page is blown up to a huge size. Different browsers pick different pieces of text to make unreadable this way. When I view the same test pages on various browsers on my linux or OSX boxes, the text all comes out the same size, as intended (which is handy for people with visual problems). There's something weird going on with text size on Android and IOS systems, but I haven't been able to diagnose (or fix) it yet. Googling the issue doesn't turn up any clues, just other questions about the issue. Maybe I'll post a question here, after I've worked out a few more test cases.