Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Tab groups are lost on exit
I usually keep a lot of tabs open and run Tab Groups Manager and Tab Mix Plus to help manage them. I use Firefox's session management to reopen the tabs at start.
Today I started Firefox and all the tabs were in one group. After sorting them and then restarting and losing them again, I changed from Tab Groups Manager to Tab Group Bar, and got some old groups. Started sorting them, then restarted Firefox, and lost all groups again.
The tabs are still there, all of them, they just aren't sorted by groups. What can I do?
I'm using Firefox 31.0.
Все ответы (2)
In order to uninstall a possibly unwanted extension, please do the following:
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons.
- Once the Add-on Manager has opened in a new tab, click the Extensions button on the left side of the window.
- You should now see a list of your installed extensions on the right side together with buttons on the right side of each extension.
- To remove an extension from Firefox, simply click the Remove button. You should see a message that informs you about the successful removal of the add-on.
- Note that some add-ons require a Firefox restart to be removed completely. To perform a Firefox restart after the add-on removal, click the Restart now link in the message.
You can find further information about uninstalling extensions in the following articles:
Any way to delete this? The groups aren't really lost, it's just that Tab Group Bar doesn't show them at start.
I really need to find a good tab group add-on. The standard group UI is worthless.